Just when maybe you thought – or hoped –
you'd heard everything you needed to know about COVID,
a lot of NEW of information is coming at us.
Just when maybe you thought you had heard everything you needed to know about COVID, a lot of new information is coming at us.
It's time to take a pause, make sure we understand what's really going on, and arm ourselves with data and information and leave fear behind.
Today, national and local medical experts are here to discuss and to answer your pressing questions.
- Former Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- US Representative to the Executive Board of the World Health Organization
- Member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force during the Trump Administration – serving as COVID-19 testing czar.
- Served as Director, Texas Task Force on Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response
- Assistant Professor at UTHealth School of Public Health
- Senior Advisor for Judge Lina Hidalgo
- Author of "Your Local Epidemiologist," a newsletter and Facebook blog that has gone viral since the pandemic
- Assistant Professor in Tropical Medicine and in Infectious Disease at Baylor College of Medicine
Town Square with Ernie Manouse is a gathering space for the community to come together and discuss the day's most important and pressing issues.