We're all just trying to figure it out.
Whether it's life during the pandemic, love or loss, work or family – what does it all mean?
During these unprecedented times, as many of us reassess our daily lives and our priorities, we may need guidance – and have questions – more than ever.
Today, it's all about all those big questions, and the little ones.
Experts in philosophy and personal development join us to talk about life and who we are as humans.
And we invite listeners to call in with any topic, existential or otherwise, that they've been struggling with or wanting to explore.
Plus, with the December holidays underway, we discuss how to celebrate safely and form your holiday bubble with a doctor from Baylor College of Medicine.
- Senior VP and Dean of Clinical Affairs, Baylor College of Medicine
- Author of the blog COVID-19 Updates
- Personal development expert
- Author of "Wise as F***"
Houston Public Media reporter Matt Harab also joins Ernie with headlines from Houston and beyond, including:
- Greater Houston has reached the grime milestone of more than 2500 COVID-related deaths.
- Harris County is currently reporting a 9.4% positivity rate (an increase from last week).
- Texas Medical Center hospitals are reporting today 100% ICU beds in use.
- This means TMC hospitals have entered Phase 2 of their ICU Surge Plans (the first time to enter Phase 2 since the summer).
- Total number of COVID patients in the nine-county region of Greater Houston is 1174 (compared to ~2400 at the peak of hospitalizations during this past summer).
- Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner characterizes the recent increase of COVID cases as a "gradual uptick."
Town Square with Ernie Manouse is a gathering space for the community to come together and discuss the day's most important and pressing issues.