On Party Politics this week, co-hosts Jay Aiyer and Brandon Rottinghaus are going to catch you up on the week's political news:
- ‘Abolish ICE'? Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke isn't so sure
- CD 27 race
- Gov. Greg Abbott power expansion through rules?
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick offers 10 metal detectors to Santa Fe ISD
- DNC officials vote to scale back the role of ‘superdelegates’ in the presidential nomination
- Mexican election
- President Donald Trump fake phone call
Brandon and Jay talk about the U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and fall out? Will it reshape Texas Sen Race?
You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts. Tweet us using #PartyPoliticsPod or email email@example.com.
Party Politics is produced by Don Geraci, the audio engineer is Todd Hulslander and our digital editors are Matt Prendergast and Giselle Bueno.