A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Katy ISD stepping back its book policy a little bit
- New York foodies falling for a fake restaurant
- A pet DNA testing service saying a woman was part bulldog
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mustafa Tameez, media and public affairs consultant and the CEO of Outreach Strategists
- Lisa Falkenberg, editor of opinion for the Houston Chronicle