A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Ken Paxton’s securities fraud case stemming from 2015 charges may be coming to Houston
- Pearland ISD suffered a data breach last year, affecting the personal information of students dating back to 2014
- Summers in Houston are getting hotter and more extreme
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mustafa Tameez, media and public affairs consultant, and managing director of Outreach Strategists
- Charles Kuffner, who writes the “Off the Kuff” political blog