A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- The Bissonnet Track being cut off to motorists in order to curb prostitution
- The ghost town of Lobo, Texas going up for sale
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- David Branham, a professor of political science at UH-Downtown
- Jessica Brown of Station Theater
- Joy Sewing, the Houston Chronicle's culture columnist