A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- The Galveston ISD superintendent getting in hot water for some comments about gender
- An article from The Onion mocking Houston and its abundance of pavement
- The World Wide Web turning 30 this week
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mary Flood, blogger and legal consultant with Androvett Legal Media & Marketing
- Marco Roberts, chairman of the Texas Conservative Liberty Forum