A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Republican and Democratic mayors coming together in Houston to discuss how to protect voter rights
- A Texas sheriff investigating a migrant transport coordinated by the governors of Texas and Florida
- Texas being No. 1 in banning books among all U.S. states
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Marco Roberts, chairman of the Texas Conservative Liberty Forum
- Mary Flood, attorney and consultant for Androvett Legal Media and Marketing