A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Rice University moving and contextualizing its founder's statue
- Fortune cookie "lucky" numbers being very lucky for a North Carolina couple
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mary Flood, blogger and consultant for Androvett Legal Media and Marketing
- Marco Roberts, chairman of the Log Cabin Republicans of Texas
- Mustafa Tameez, media and public affairs consultant and managing director of Outreach Strategists