A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- A pizza store only serving free pizza to residents in the state's newly drawn 37th House district in Austin, as a demostration on how gerrymandering works
- A world cup of keeping a balloon in the air breaking the internet
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Natalie Arceneaux, president of Arceneaux International Consulting, blogger, and host of the podcast In All Ways and Always, Natalie
- Charles Kuffner, who writes the political blog Off the Kuff
- Jessica Brown of Station Theater