A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Kids are back in school – if there's a bus driver to pick them up at the bus stop
- ESPN getting duped into broadcasting a football game between a top high school football program and an opponent that may not even be a high school
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Marcus Davis, owner of The Breakfast Klub restaurant and host of Fish, Grits and Politiks
- Lisa Falkenberg, editor of opinion for the Houston Chronicle
- Vivian Ho, health economist at Rice University and Baylor College of Medicine