A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on two stories of people going to extraordinary lengths to tell a story about popular fast food:
- A fantasy football loser being forced to spend 24 hours in a Waffle House
- A New York Times reporter seeking to prove whether there’s actually tuna in Subway’s tuna sandwiches
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mary Flood, blogger and consultant for Androvett Legal Media and Marketing
- Marco Roberts, chairman of the Log Cabin Republicans of Texas
- Mustafa Tameez, media and public affairs consultant and managing director of Outreach Strategists