A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- The Texas Supreme Court upholding Houston's ordinance on historic preservation districts
- A revival of the chicken sandwich wars
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Marcus Davis, owner of The Breakfast Klub restaurant and host of Fish, Grits and Politiks
- Lisa Falkenberg, editor of opinion for the Houston Chronicle
- Vivian Ho, health economist at Rice University and Baylor College of Medicine