A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Potential expansion of a concrete plant in northwest Houston
- H-E-B being named the nation’s top grocery retailer
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Amber Ambrose, founder and CEO of Ambrose McDowell Communications
- David Branham, a professor of political science at UH-Downtown
- Jessica Brown, co-owner of Station Theater