A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Houston joins an ongoing war over chicken sandwiches
- Matthew McConaughey joining the faculty at UT to teach film
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Marco Roberts, president of the Log Cabin Republicans of Houston
- Marcus Davis, owner of The Breakfast Klub restaurant and host of Sunday Morning Live on Majic 102
- Amber Ambrose, founder, and CEO of Ambrose/McDowell Communications