A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good the Bad and the Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Our long regional traffic nightmare is over — well one of them, anyway, as the new U.S. 290 main lanes are now in their final configuration
- A fight over live music at the city’s airports
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Charles Kuffner, who writes the Off the Kuff political blog
- Marco Roberts, president of the Log Cabin Republicans of Houston
- Lisa Falkenberg, Houston Chronicle columnist