A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good the Bad and the Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Mayor Turner warning that 911 could be less responsive because voters passed proposition B
- A juvenile court judge losing his re-election bid and releasing from detention nearly every defendant that goes before him
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Mary Flood, blogger and consultant for Androvett Legal Media and Marketing
- Marco Roberts, president of the Log Cabin Republicans of Houston
- Lisa Falkenberg, editor of opinion for the Houston Chronicle