A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Texas law requires high schools to give eligible students voter registration forms, but most Texas high schools have not
- An Austin man allegedly attempting to rob a Whataburger with an employee’s metal tongs
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Wayne Ashley, academic adviser, digital media strategist, and editor of TexasLeftist.com
- Vlad Davidiuk, communications director for the Harris County Republican Party
- Vivian Ho, health economist at Rice University and Baylor College of Medicine