A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly of it all.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Some area students received zeros on standardized essay tests, prompting their school district to cry foul
- Certain burger buns and sausages are temporarily shelved – or un-shelved, as the casing (wink) may be
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Fred Goodall, author of parenting blog mochadad.com
- Monica Flores Richart, attorney and community education advocate
- Lisa Falkenberg, Houston Chronicle columnist