On this episode of Encore Houston, the River Oaks Chamber Orchestra is conductorless with a famous piece about the sea and new work inspired by Beethoven!
Music in this episode:
- ANNA CLYNE: Stride
- ASTOR PIAZZOLLA: Histoire du tango
- Brooke Ferguson, flute
- Craig Hauschildt, marimba
- WILLIAM BOLCOM: The Poltergeist
- SAMUEL COLERIDGE-TAYLOR: Nonet in F minor
- CLAUDE DEBUSSY: La mer
- Performance date: 11/14/2020
- Originally aired: 9/17-2022
New episodes of Encore Houston air Saturdays at 10 PM, with a repeat broadcast Sundays at 4 PM, all on Houston Public Media Classical.