On this episode of Encore Houston, the Round Top Music Festival Orchestra presents two large-scale works from England and France.
Music in this episode:
- EDWARD ELGAR: Variations on an Original Theme, “Enigma Variations”
- Christoph Campestrini, conductor
- Performance date: 6/15/2019
- HECTOR BERLIOZ: Suite from Roméo et Juliette
- Martin Fischer-Dieskau, conductor
- Performance date: 7/13/2019
- Originally aired: 6/5/2021
New episodes of Encore Houston air Saturdays at 10 PM, with a repeat broadcast Sundays at 4 PM, all on Houston Public Media Classical.