A lot can happen in a week. Some of it good. Some of it bad. Some of it downright ugly. When faced with intriguing developments in the week's news, we turn to a rotating panel of "non-experts" to parse The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the week's news.
This week, our panel weighs in on these stories:
- Galveston mounted police officers leading a handcuffed black man by a rope
- Houston being overlooked for public meetings on flood planning and financing
Our panel of non-experts this week includes:
- Marco Roberts, president of the Log Cabin Republicans of Houston
- Luis Carrasco, Houston Chronicle editorial writer
- Marcus Davis, owner of The Breakfast Klub restaurant and host of Sunday Morning Live on Majic 102