- Governor Abbott’s State of the State address
- Senate approves short term rentals – a win for Air BnB
- The Texas Lyceum poll shows actual races are possible. So is Ted Cruz in trouble?
- Baylor University hires its first female president
- Texas State Board of Education: still talking evolution
Then the guys dig into the return of the “bathroom bill,” as Governor Greg Abbott weighs in on the issue. What was the impact of House hearings on the bill? Is the business community happy? Was it a peace offering to Senate? By the way, don’t forget to check out our national episodes of Party Politics, too!