Posted on · After half of a Houston family was found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning, reporting by ProPublica, The Texas Tribune and NBC News revealed that a fire crew had failed to enter the house to check on them. A firefighter has now been disciplined.
Posted on · The Republican congressman and former Fort Bend County sheriff, who is fully vaccinated, announced Saturday he'd tested positive for COVID-19.
Posted on · Following a 911 call about a family that had fainted, first responders arrived at the house and knocked on the door. No one answered, so they left. Inside, an entire family was being poisoned by carbon monoxide.