Audio production by Todd “Toddly Winks” Hulslander with paroxysms of approval from Dacia Clay.
Music used in this episode includes:
– Hector Berlioz, Symphonie fantastique, Op.14: V. Songe d’une nuit du Sabbat
– Sergei Prokofiev, Peter and the Wolf, Philadelphia Orchestra with Eugene Ormandy, narrated by Davide Bowie, RCA
– Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 6, 1st mvmt., Larry Combs, Orchestral Excerpts for Clarinet
– Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Symphony No. 5 in E minor, 1st mvmt.
– Richard Strauss, Till Eulenspiegels lustige Streiche