In this Classical Classroom short, learn all about how rivalries between musicians go back as far as music does, and how music is better for it.
Audio production by Todd "Mr. T" Hulslander, with a mean left hook from Dacia Clay and jabs by MusicLab intern, Daniel Webbon.
Music used in this episode includes:
- "Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)" by Bill Conti from the Rocky soundtrack
- "Lithium" by Nirvana from Nevermind
- "Hypnotize" by the Notorious B.I.G. from Life After Death
- Overture from The Barber of Seville by Giachino Rossini
- Sinfonia Veneziana: Allegro assai by Antonio Salieri
- Horn Call from Act 2 of Siegfried by Richard Wagner
- Music of Changes, Book 1 by John Cage
- Structures by Pierre Boulez
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in C major, op. 15 by Ludwig van Beethoven (played by Lang Lang)
- "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift from Red