Written, produced, and viciously redacted by Dacia Clay.
Music used in this episode includes:
- Gregorian chant by Hildegard von Bingen
- Claude Debussy, Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune
- Alessandro Scarlatti, La Giuditta
- George Gershwin, "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess
- Dmitri Shostakovich, Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk
- Sergei Prokofiev, New Year's Eve Ball Waltz, from the opera War and Peace
- Richard Wagner, "Die Walküre"
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No. 5 in C minor
- Benjamin Britten, Death in Venice
References for this episode include:
- Censorship By Frank Caso
- Festa Musicologica: Essays in Honor of George J. Buelow edited by Thomas J. Mathiesen, Benito V. Rivera, George J. Buelow
- Opera's Orbit: Musical Drama and the Influence of Opera in Arcadian Rome By Stefanie Tcharos