(Just click the "play" symbol to sample Todd's picks.)
1. Shostakovich Piano Trio No. 2: Because it sounds like rock music.
2. Fanfare for a Common Man: Used to love to play it when I used to play trombone.
3. Carmina Burana: Because it is soothing with beautiful harmonies.
4. Mozart Requiem: Very intense, like having my life flash before my eyes.
5. Bach Goldberg Variations: Helps me focus.
6. Shostakovich Symphony No. 5: This is just awesome start to finish.
7. Bach Unaccompanied Cello suites: Simple but beautiful.
8. Elgar Enigma Variations: Makes me think of different people through out my life.
9. Beethoven 7: Because it reminds me of my wife.
10. Tom Waits Beautiful Maladies - The Island Years: Classical music for all time.