The leaks caused Endeavour's launch to be scrubbed twice last month.Î¾ The mission to the International Space Station is set for lift off at 6:39 PM central time tomorrow.Î¾ NASA's Kathy Winters says the weather at Kennedy Space Center will not be good most of the day.
"By the time we get to launch time, we are going with a 60% chance of KSC weather prohibiting launch, so only a 40% of weather that is good for launch."
Winters says one thing they'll be watching Saturday is the direction of the wind.
"The models have toggled back and forth between them the east or from the southwest. If they're from the southwest the storms are going to what to migrate back towards the launch pad during the afternoon."
She says it likes like the worst weather will be in the afternoon.
"By launch time a lot of that will be improving and the question is whether we will have showers and thunderstorms outside the 20 nautical mile circle around the shuttle landing facility."
Winters says if tomorrow's launch is scratched the weather gets better in each of next three days.
For more information, view NASA's shuttle section of the web site.