Audio production by Todd “Big Head Todd” Hulslander with positive affirmations by Dacia Clay.
Warning: This episode contains a few naughty words.
Music used in this episode includes:
- Georges Bizet, Carmen: Entr’acte, Act III – Intermezzo (1875)
- Beastie Boys, “Sure Shot”, from Ill Communication (1994)
- Niccolò Paganini, 24 Caprices – No. 5 in A minor, Bonita Boyd flutist
- Andre Jolivet: Chant de Linos (1944) – Emmanuel Pahud from French Flute Music
- George Crumb – Vox Balaenae (1971) (Voice of the Whale) Movements I and II – Vocalise and Sea Theme
- PROJECT Trio’s Greg Pattillo, Beatboxing Flute: Super Mario Brothers Theme
- Gheorghe Zamfir, Einsamer Hirte